Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Card 19

Stampin' Up! Dasher 121592, is one of my favourite Christmas stamps as I have mentioned before.  I have also mentioned that I love chalking - put the two together and you get...

On Whisper White cardstock, Dasher is stamped in Cherry Cobbler, and Lovely as a Tree 116388 is stamped in Old Olive as is the greeting 115930 Many Merry Messages. 


I've added a little bling with some Dazzling Diamonds, I think you can just see it on the antlers and I've put green glitter on the trees.
To give the card a lift, I've put the layout on Garden Green, It smartens the card up and lifts the layout

A closer shot shows the Dazzling Diamonds and Glitter



This is a very simple card using a fellow demonstrator's layout Dasher and Rollergraphs as the accent along the bottom length of the card.  
Different rollergraphs (124090 Starburst) give stunning variations to the card.


A collage of Dasher cards...


Another quick easy favourite is stamping Dasher on an ink pad drag...

How simple is this but I think it makes a lovely Christmas card.  The base card is Lucky Limade as is the ink pad drag. Dasher is stamped in Chocolate Chip as is the greeting which is from the retired set Christmas Greetings 121492
I hope these three simple ideas/layouts give you the inspiration to send cards to your loved ones this Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you for the next post
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment