Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Card 23

This page is a thank you page to the lovely customers and friends who take the time to make me such beautiful Christmas Cards using SU products.  Below are but a few...

This is a card I received last year but hold dear to me heart.  Thank you for such a beautiful card Rachael, and all your help with blogging, facebook, photographing and editing, not to mention your valued friendship and custom.  This card represents you as a person, beautiful, many layers/talents, colourful and down to earth.

This is by a very dear work collegue who is new to card making - Heather Baker.  You have grown so much in such a short time.  I LOVE this card and was so proud to receive this.  Thank you.


This is another beautiful card I received from a very dear customer Diane.

Heart of Christmas was featured in the 2012 Holiday Catalogue and Diane has done it complete justice.  LOVE what you did with this stamp.


This is my second last post for Christmas Cards 2012.   See you at the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment