Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Card - Stampin' Up! "Santa's List" 1

Stampin' Up! Santa's List stamp is my favourite stamp for Christmas card creations this year.  I've implemented the vintage/earthy colours of Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Sued and Early Expresso.  I much prefer these colours as I think they are a little more Australian, even though poor Santa is in that hot suit LOL...

This card is cased from kb papercraft...
The greeting is from No Peeking and the framing is made from (in Cherry Cobbler) Modern Label punch cut in half and mounted so that the ends just peak out and (Early Expresso) Decorative Label punch. 


This card is of similar layout but I used a retired roller graph, coloured Santa with Real Red marker and blender pen and added another flag of that wonderful burlap - must have ribbon ...
Somehow I added snow - not sure how or where I did this but how cool is it!
Greeting is from Joyous Celebrations

So let the Christmas card creations begin... whether it be to wish friends and family a Merry Christmas or  for those you love and want to remember at the end of each year,  I hope you enjoy making Christmas/end of year cards as much as I do.

Happy creating...

love

No comments:

Post a Comment