Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Label Swing Card Thinlit by Stampin' Up!

I love the shape of the Stampin' Up! Label swing card thinlit. Today's project is aimed at the men in our lives, so a masculine card using the label swing card.  I particularly love the Stampin' Up! "Word Map" coupled with the Stampin' Up! "Traveler" stamp set and of course had to use their colour card stock, Early Expresso.  Put this together and this is what I created for Father's Day...

Standing up, this photo shows the swing of the label, Antique Brad and Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon, both Stampin' Up! products.  The map was gently coloured with inked sponges.

A Crafty Cat - Stampin' Up! Label swing card thinlit
 This is the card laying flat or closed...
A Crafty Cat - Stampin' Up! Label swing card thinlit
In the next post I will highlight the Stampin' Up! Circle swing card thinlit, so be sure to join me.
Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment