|A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Bon Bons DSP 2014|
Steps for this square bon-bon / cracker are a little different as there is only 6 score lines not 8.
- Watch Traci Cornelius Tube Video
- Cut a piece of DSP 8" x 6 1/2" NB if you want a shorter or longer bon-bon adjust the length (8") ensuring that it is a whole number. For example if you want a longer bon-bon, the your DSP dimensions will be 10" x 6 1/2"
- Along the length, score every inch ie 1 1/2", 3", 4 1/2"and 6" (remember to score lightly so that when you fold along the score lines the DSP does not tear). You can use your paper trimmer scoring blade or Score board.
- Along the width of the DSP, score the end at 2"
- Flip the paper and score at the other end - 2" NB if you find that the width of the ends is too much reduce scores to 1 1/2"
- Fold along all score lines along the length
- Fold the ends valley. This will enable the ends to collapse more easily when you fold and stick the bon-bon together.
- Use your Envelope Punch board and punch at 2" on the length of the score lines, both ends (watch video for clarification on this - a little too hard to explain sorry!)
- Run Sticky Strip along the 8" length flap that is 1/2" wide to the next score line and stick together.