Tuesday, December 9, 2014

2014 Christmas Stampin' Up! Partridge and Pears

and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.... now Stampin' Up! have the stamp set to go with it "Partridge and Pears" WM133854/CM133857.  If you love to colour in then you will surely love this one...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "Partridge and Pears" coloured with Blendabilities
For these cards I simply stamped the image in Momento, Black Tuxedo Black 132708, on Whisper White card stock and coloured them in with Stampin' Up! Blendabilities in Old Olive and Daffodil Delight, with a highlight of darker colour where I wanted the appearance of a shadow.  I cut these down with the trimmer and mounted them onto DSP which I then mounted onto the contrasting backing card.  I then added the greeting and embellishments.

From a background of DSP to that of white, Whisper White and just let the stamp speak for itself...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "Partridge and Pears" coloured with Blendabilities
Different greeting, different pear placement, but same layout...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "Partridge and Pears" coloured with Blendabilities
For these cards I simply stamped the image in Momento, Black Tuxedo Black 132708, and coloured it with Stampin' Up! Blendabilities in Old Olive and Daffodil Delight, with a highlight of darker colour where I wanted the appearance of a shadow.  I then cut the tree out and mounted it onto the pre embossed (Delicate Designs 127023) pre stamped Whisper White card.  The tree's berries/young pear fruits were highlighted with Gold Glitz 133755.

So easy and just a little different for a Christmas card I think.  I have really enjoyed making these.

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment