Thursday, February 12, 2015

Blendabilities Stampin' Up! "Vivid Vases"

I love the simplicity and versatility of Stampin' Up! Vivid Vases.  I chose this set to demonstrate light, when colouring with Blendabilities.  A very basic layout focuses the eye on the image and depth of colour - this was my first attempt at colouring...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "Vivid Vases" on Rich Razzleberry
 I decided to add more colour, after all the stamp is called Vivid Vases!
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "Vivid Vases"
I added another layer, dry embossed with Decorative Dots Embossing Folder 133520 and layered the card on Melon Mambo.  The card is finished off with colour coordinating ribbon to bring forth the yellow vase and the Old Olive green on the leaves and matting.

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "Vivid Vases"
Love this stunning colour combination of Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay.  This stunning card was created by one of the PLR ladies...
 
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "Vivid Vases"
I hope you like these and I look forward to showing more projects in my next post.

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment