Friday, June 19, 2015

Stmapin' Up! Gift Bag Punch Board1

At the Stampin' Up! conference attendees were given the opportunity to make a gift bag using the envelope punch board.  What fun, and this is what I've been creating...
Acraftycat; Stampin' Up! Gift Bag Punch Board
 Want to know how to use the punch board then visit You Tube HERE and see step by step how to use this time saving punch board, created by Stampin' Up!

This is each of the bags I created up close and personal...First at convention, I used the banner punch and decided to use it on my bag, along with this lovely flower we practiced paper piercing on...
Acraftycat; Stampin' Up! Gift Bag Punch Board
 Coupled with Pool Party binding and some sequence ribbon, I think it all came together pretty nicely...

Acraftycat; Stampin' Up! Gift Bag Punch Board
 My second bag is made of DSP and I must warn, don't score too firmly as it will tear the paper...
Acraftycat; Stampin' Up! Gift Bag Punch Board
 The third bag is again with DSP, practicing for my Stampin' Up! catalogue launch :-) and using new stamps and that gorgeous Stampin' Up! in colour ribbon...

Acraftycat; Stampin' Up! Gift Bag Punch Board
 Up close, the banner punch is fantastic and I've used markers to colour the stamps and stamp the greeting...
Acraftycat; Stampin' Up! Gift Bag Punch Board
Want to create lovely personalised gift bags?  Then this is a must have tool that you will love.  Call me if you want a class or want to purchase this great little tool.

Yours in papercraft,

No comments:

Post a Comment