Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Stampin' Up! Card Kits - Tin of Cards

A tin of cards to give out for any occasion is what we all need and Stampin' Up! have created a card kit that has a very stylish functional tin to hold the cards (and more) once made.  Since I am now an educational play Mum, I thought I'd give this card kit business a go and what fun - in no time at all I had cards, lots of cards....
Acraftycat: Stampin' Up! card kit - Tin of Cards
 The first a very basic card - fold the base card, stick on the DSP strip (no cutting!) stamp on the crosses, stamp on the woodchip, sponge the edges, stick  on the woodchip and heart - I added a couple of rhinestones...

Acraftycat: Stampin' Up! card kit - Tin of Cards
 The heart is supplied, in fact all pieces are pre cut!

Acraftycat: Stampin' Up! card kit - Tin of Cards
 To a more masculine card of gold and white, all I had to do is push out the gold strips, stamp my greeting on the base card and stick on the twine, greeting (pre printed) and stars!  Yep that simple!

Acraftycat: Stampin' Up! card kit - Tin of Cards
 White, black and gold...

Acraftycat: Stampin' Up! card kit - Tin of Cards
 All of the pre printed/stamped greetings are crisp and clean - and yes you get a choice! They don't all say happy birthday!

Acraftycat: Stampin' Up! card kit - Tin of Cards
This card is in fact why I purchased the kit - I wanted to see how it was created and in 5 minutes I had my own.  This is the most time consuming of all of the cards - but still as easy as. 
First collect all of your pieces and push out unwanted bits.  Stamp the butterflies as desired and greeting on banner - sponge edges if you wish. Stamp base card and adhere window sheet to the inside of the card window.  put butterflied together with glue dots - I added a bit of gold glitter to pieces for extra bling on the butterflies. Adhere twine under large butterfly and adhere all butterflies in place on base card, on window.  Add banner and there you have it...

Acraftycat: Stampin' Up! card kit - Tin of Cards
 You can see I added the gold glitter to the butterflies...

Acraftycat: Stampin' Up! card kit - Tin of Cards
 The fourth card had me very intrigued at convention but when the kit came, all questions were answered.  The pre-printed base card took all of that lining of the black frame out as did the DSP with 4 colours.  Adhere the DSP into the window, stamp and add your greeting and add your hearts...

Acraftycat: Stampin' Up! card kit - Tin of Cards
 I love the laser cutting on this card to achieve such a fine heart - and I didn't have to do a thing! 

Acraftycat: Stampin' Up! card kit - Tin of Cards
The hearts are stickers and are raised with a lovely gold colour to complement the new in colour Delightful Dijon...
Acraftycat: Stampin' Up! card kit - Tin of Cards
So as you can see, these are so easy to put together and personalise as you wish - all you need is your greetings, ink pads and some form of glue - tape or Tombow.  Want this kit now you know how easy it is to put together? - then call me, want a workshop to learn how to put the kit together we can organise that too.

Yours in paper craft,


No comments:

Post a Comment