Saturday, December 12, 2015

2015 Christmas - Stampin' Up! Flurry of Wishes

I know it does not snow in winter but.... I love snow flakes and the beautiful shapes. I hope one day to run around in a moderate snow fall with my husband and son, make a snowman and snow balls.  I dream to have just one traditional White Christmas with all of the trimmings...  That leads me to todays post, Flurry of Wishes and a crisp white card base to compliment the beautiful snow flakes...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flurry of Wishes
This was my class example - after I ran a little "Wink of Stella" Gold over the snow flake, having a little play with my NEW toy from the upcoming occasions catalogue for 2016.

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flurry of Wishes
From Tempting Turquoise base to an Old Olive base, I stamped the snow flakes and greeting on Whisper White and ran a strip of Washi Tape and Glimmer paper in opposite directions. I played a little with Velum and put velum snow flakes over the stamping to mute the colour....
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flurry of Wishes
 It was fun to play with Washi Tape, not something I play with very often...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flurry of Wishes
 As you know I love to showcase my customer's creations...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flurry of Wishes
 Tempting Turquoise...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flurry of Wishes
 Tempting Turquoise...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flurry of Wishes
 Tempting Turquoise but this time the background was embossed...Love that this A Crafty Cat had a great play with embossing, punching and stamping - not the corner!

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flurry of Wishes
 Tempting Turquoise...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flurry of Wishes
Good ideas always catch on fast...embossed background again and the corner punched...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flurry of Wishes
Love the little snowflake in the bottom corner... 
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flurry of Wishes
I love it when a customer creates a card using different colours - be daring and use...Grey and with gold, this card was stunning...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flurry of Wishes
Love it Terese :-) 
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flurry of Wishes
A very basic layout with so many effects, how I love the Flurry of Wishes Stamp set and coordinating punch.  The Washi Tape created a quick and easy strip that was complimented with strips of coordinating glimmer paper - JUST love Stampin' Up! and how everything coordinates.

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment