Friday, March 11, 2016

Stampin' Up! Easter Lamb

Easter is a wonderful time to reflect on the love Jesus has for us and I like to make something personal for my family to remind them of my love for them.  This year the lamb was my choice to create a card with, a circle to represent life and blue, my son's favourite colour...

Stampin' Up! Easter Lamb
Pacific Point DSP was cut to a 4"x 4" square and a circle cut out with the circle framelit dies. A banner with happy Easter completes the layout... for Pete's family, I made one in Melon Mambo and the other in Rich Razzleberry...

Stampin' Up! Easter Lamb
To create these little lambs, I stamped the lamb in Smokey Slate on whisper white 3x3", and water coloured very lightly the grass and sky. I then lay the DSP over the lamb, centring the lamb and then adhered the two together and then using dimensionals stuck the assembly down onto the base card.
I then stamped off the Happy Easter in coordinating ink and cut a banner finish.  I mounted these on the card with dimensionsals as well.

This is a versatile layout and you could place anything you wanted in the centre, so give it a go!

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment