Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Stampin' Up! Sympathy Cards

Hello and welcome to a post of cards that one doesn't want to make...Sympathy cards...  I struggle with these the most - do I have too much colour, is it too boring, is it too this and that.  Hmmm do you struggle with them?   I've bitten the bullet and created a few because (always a reason) I had some dear friends lose close people and I wanted to give them a card, let them know I felt their heavy hearts and to let them know that I was there if they needed a shoulder.... 
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Sympathy cards

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Sympathy cards

The layout is cased from pinterest, and I am quite pleased with both creations...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Sympathy cards
Another idea cased from pinterest...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Sympathy cards

Mary created this lovely card...white washed lilies, (Remarkable You) the fern on the perimeter of the card is from the set Butterfly Basics...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Sympathy cards

Thank you for stopping by, I hope this post shows you the versatility of the Stampin' Up! stamp sets, even for Sympathy cards.

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment