Thursday, December 8, 2016

2016 Christmas Stampin' Up! DSP & Pretty Pines thinlit dies

Do you have wide strips of DSP and coordinating cardstock? This post may hold the answer for you!   I had a random pile of 2" and larger strips of DSP and cardstock and 1/8" strips of glimmer paper, DSP and foil.  This is what I did with them...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Pretty Pines

On a base card I placed the DSP on the bottom half, coordinating card stock on the top half - where they overlapped or met, or not quite met, a great cover :-) and highlighting strip!
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flurry of Wishes

I then stamped my sentiment and added snow flakes from the set Flurry of Wishes...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Flurry of Wishes

or ornaments were cut using the Delicate Ornament thinlit dies 
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Delicate Ornaments thinlit dies top, Pretty Pines thinlit dies

or pine cones from the Pretty Pines die set...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up!

and I made heaps of them....
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up!

I think they look great and I used up a heap of scrap papers cutting out leaves, pine cones, bows etc.
Be sure to check out what the A Crafty Cat girls did with the idea in an up coming post...

Thank you for stopping by
yours in paper craft, 

No comments:

Post a Comment