Sunday, December 25, 2016

2016 Christmas Stampin' Up! Easel Slide card

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. 
The Easel Slide card is my last post for the year.  I must confess I had trouble making and trouble demonstrating this fold - but we got there in the end.  The idea came from pinterest and I watched the video by Jan Brown and Dawn Griffith.  These are my creations... Father Christmas, he is so grand...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Father Christmas

Tip - use something symmetrical to make your hole on the pull tab, don't use the bow - makes the card pull funny...Ooops  

To Merry Mice, I can hear it squeaking to me in a tune ... falala lalala 
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Merry Mice

I embossed the cover of this card - one of the girls in the class thought of this and it looked so great I had to case it...but I had trouble getting the cutter to cut through it so maybe cut first and emboss second???
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Merry Mice

I just love these Merry Mice, and enjoyed creating with them.  As I write this blog I see soooooo many other things I could do with this card fold and these very cute mice!...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Merry Mice

So to a Merry Christmas and I hope your day was full of fun and laughter.  Remember the New Year is the time to get those items on your wish list and be rewarded as Stampin' Up! celebrates the New Year with a new occasions catalogue and Sale-a-bration.

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment