Monday, February 13, 2017

Stampin' Up! Basket Bunch

A basket of flowers is fitting to give at any occasion. This is a gorgeous stamp and die set called Basket Bunch, released by Stampin' Up! in the 2017 occasion catalogue.  With  two types of flowers, a bow, rabbit, basket and more, the set can be customised for any occasion...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Basket Bunch
The girls had a great time creating with the stamp and die set...Garden Green and Daffodil Delight.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Basket Bunch
In any colour the combination is stunning...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Basket Bunch
Black and white is always stunning... Wow CN, love it!!!
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Basket Bunch
I love versatile sets and this is especially pretty.  If you are interested in any of the Stampin' Up! products, please contact me as I would love to help you.

Thank you for joining me, I look forward to having your company at my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment