Monday, February 20, 2017

Stampin' Up! SAB Hey Chick

Welcome back,
This set is sooooo much fun, I just can't put it down!  Hey Chick is a Sale-a-bration set that can be YOURS for FREE by purchasing more than $90 of current Stampin' Up! product (before P&H). This post I got out my Stamp-a-ma-jig and stacked the little fellows...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Hey Chick

I played with colours...and the sentiments from the SAB set Designer Tee.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Hey Chick

 I coloured with Stampin' Up! watercolour pencils (they are a must).  Card stock used to compliment the washi tape - Rose Red and Night of Navy...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Hey Chic
 

Island Indigo and Rich Razzleberry...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Hey Chick

OOOh what fun I am having with this set - I have sooo many more ideas and yes there will be a class featuring the set - go to events and checkout my calendar.

Thank you for joining me and I hope to see you back again soon
Yours in paper craft, 






No comments:

Post a Comment