Friday, July 14, 2017

Stampin' Up! Christmas in July - Diamond fold card

For our Christmas in July celebration, I chose a diamond card fold - one of my favourites as it has a bit of pop and the lovely diamond shape as the centre piece, for our detailed card creation. 


A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Christmas Stocking Thinlit x Marion
You can make them in any size but these were a 4" x 12" strip of cardstock scored at 2", 4", 8", 10" holding the card landscape.  A diagonal score is then made from the centre edge to each the 2" score and 10" score, top and bottom so that it looks like this...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Diamond Fold
I dressed the side panels with DSP and the centre with a mat of coordinating cardstock and DSP on top.  I then added the layered stockings and holly, along with a loop of ribbon on the main stocking...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Christmas Stocking Thinlit 
The stockings look great!...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Christmas Stocking Thinlit x June
Stampin' Up! new Fresh Florals DSP stack (144131) coordinated purrrfectly with this colour combo!...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Christmas Stocking Thinlit x Wendy
Don't they look great!  If I can help you with any of your Christmas creations please contact me, I would love to help!  Thanks for stopping by and checking this post out.

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment