Friday, June 12, 2020

Stampin' Up! Colourful Seasons & Seasonal Layers dies

Hello A Crafty Cat followers,
It is so nice to have your company and today I am so excited to share Colourful Seasons stamp set and Seasonal Layers dies.  There is sooo much to love about this set...24 photopolymer stamps and 17 coordinating dies...

My customers had given me permission to share these creations with you...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Colourful Seasons and Seasonal Layers

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Colourful Seasons and Seasonal Layers
There are so many pieces in this bundle - from relaxing beachy chairs to dainty peach flowers...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Colourful Seasons and Seasonal Layers

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Colourful Seasons and Seasonal Layers
This set is certainly versatile and a must have in any stamp collection.

Thank you for stopping by, I look forward to your comments and company at my next post.

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment