Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Card 4

The Holiday catalogue is awesome and jammed packed with lovely tools and products for cardmaking.  Today I thought a bit of technique should be used and I found this lovely card using (yet again) a new product from the 2012 Holiday Catalogue, the Woodgrain Embossing Folder (127821). The card base is Very Vanilla (106550), and the edges of the door front is sponged with Choc Chip ink.  The wreath is made from the leaf of the Bird Builder (117191) punch, and Boho Blossoms flower punch (119858) highlighted with SU Rinestones.  The greeting is stamped in Cherry Cobbler and is from the stamp set Greetings of the Season (W128030 / C128033) ... it really is a must.
I love this card and again this was cased from the SU Demonstrators site.

A tip, when using this embossing folder it may cut your paper, if this is the case with your machine, reduce the thickness of your layering/shimming/sandwhich.  I find it works best with no tabs.

Had to show you a close up of the wreath and ribbon...Thanks Rach for the great photography.

I've never placed a wreath on our front door so not too sure if I've placed it anywhere near where it should be...I'll be checking out wreaths when we travel around to look at Christmas lights LOL.
 
Keep on creating for Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment