Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Card 5

Today, the fifth Christmas card, I thought I would show you something old... so the stamp set and punch used are retired.

In 2011 SU had a Stocking Punch and I loved it, (amazingly versatile) so this is a card made using it the design is cased from a valued customer and dear friend.

The cardstock is garden green and the highlight is Whisper White embossed with Vintage Wallpaper (120175), wiped over with a Garden Green ink pad.  The stockings were stamped (retired) and punched (retired) out, poped with dimensionals and highlighted with glitter also retired.  The greeting is from Christmas Greetings (retired).  If you do happen to be lucky enough to have this stamp and coordinating punch, retrieve it, dust it off and show me how you like to use it.
Garden Green is a lovely Christmas Green
There are so many combinations, colours, embossing folders and stocking patterns...here is a sample of what I made.
Traditional colours of green and red...Garden Green and Real Red
What will be in your Christmas stocking... I am hoping for some Disney Cars 2 cars.
I love that movie!  Thanks for stopping by and I will see tomorrow for the next Christmas Card idea

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Omg! How good do your images look!! :P heehee
    It looks great Carol! So glad I could get them done the other day for you!!
    Great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best Rach, I am so proud of your work, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete