To make the boxes in the background
- Watch Pootles Paper craft video
- Cut a piece of DSP 6" x 6"
- Use your Envelope Punch board to punch and score at 1.5" and 3.5"
- Turn paper anti clockwise, match up the first score line with the score guide, punch and score (watch video for clarification on this - a little hard to explain sorry!) match the second score line with the score guide, punch and score and repeat for next two sides.
- Four cuts along the opposite folds must be made to allow the box to fold again check video.
- Round corners with corner rounder
- Punch holes for ribbon ties/bows
- Fold all score lines with bone and stick together with sticky strip
- Add bow / ribbon tie and fill with your choice of gift.
|Using retired DSP Sherenne created the most gorgeous set to inspire us.|
For the box in the foreground (known as the Sewing Style Box) please watch this You Tube Video or view the written instructions HERE
This is my final creations, only in DSP from the pack "Afternoon Picnic" as I wanted to play with my new Pansy Punch 130698. I modified the one in the background to hold a Chocolate bar by simply punch and scoring at 2 1/2" instead of 3 1/2"
It is always nice to see close up, how boxes are decorated and all I did was nestle two pansies on top of each other, curled the edges and added a Vintage Faceted designer button 127555 and a Large Rhinestone 129324 to set off the centre.
|Yes a Rhinestone on the side too|