Paula Knall has an excellent You Tube video explaining how to make these gorgeous little bows out of 2 strips of DSP one measuring 6" x 1" the other 3 1/2" x 1"
|A range of coloured DSP to show the amazing look of these simply created bows.|
- Watch You Tube video for Paula Knall
- Cut a strip of DSP 6" x 1" and another 3 1/2" x 1"
- Take the 6" length and Punch at 3" on both sides of the strip ie centre of the strip
- At the end of the strip punch both ends, both sides as per the video
- Soften paper with bone
- Bring ends to centre and secure with a glue dot
- Take the 3 1/2" strip of DSP and punch at 1 3/4" on both sides of the strip ie centre of the strip
- Turn strip 90 degrees to board and punch end to give the chevron cut tips - again watch video
- Layer bow on top of tie and adhere with a glue dot
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around the middle of the bow - choose a colour highlighting your DSP.
|Cherry Cobbler seam binding is used to highlight the dots on the DSP.|
Sherenne used it on her gorgeous bon-bon and added Rhinestone to achieve this amazing look...
|A close up so you can see that Rhinestones that were placed on the dots of the paper - just stunning.|
These bows certainly dress up any gift box, how I love them and all simply made on the envelope punch board - am loving that board!
See you at the next post,
Enjoy your craft,