Monday, December 7, 2015

2015 Christmas - Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees

Today is the seventh post for Christmas and this card features a layout using the festival of trees "Tree" punch, I CASEd from the 2014 Holiday Catalogue and I've seen again on Pinterest.  I love this layout as did the ladies that attended the class.  I used scraps and enjoyed using the glimmer paper.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees Punch
The softly falling embossing folder was a popular choice for the background of this layout...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees Punch
as was the use of DSP to create one three dimensional Christmas tree...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees Punch
The same layout only with a different embossing folder...Stylish Stripes
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees Punch
These are my creations to inspire the class attendees. I used a tag punch to add my greeting to my card in Old Olive...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Trees Punch
My Second creation which was CASEd the most...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Tree Punch
This is such a lovely quick and easy layout out, great for mass making..

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Tree Punch
 With a background of Pool Party...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Tree Punch
 ...it matches the Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow and Gold Glimmer

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Tree Punch
 Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Real Red and Cherry Cobbler...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Tree Punch

 I then did a run in Smokey Slate, it again coordinated very nicely...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Tree Punch

I hope it inspires you to keep those little paper strips and create cards for your loved ones.

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment