Tuesday, December 8, 2015

2015 Christmas - Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees

Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees is a versatile set and on of my personal favourites for Christmas and this is an example of why.  

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees

I created this card to showcase the Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Gently Falling... 

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees

Rose Christian created this inspiring card in Wild Wisabi and with Real Red highlights...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees x Rose Christian
The card is beautifully layered and the embossed background created with the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, adds another dimension...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees x Rose Christian
Thank you to Rose for another beautiful creation and allowing me to show case it on my blog.

Do you want to create in a class with like minded paper crafters?  Check out my Workshop & Classes schedule above and let me know when you would like to attend and join the team of A Crafty Cat.

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment