Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Stampin' Up! Bloomin Hearts Thinlit die - 2up 2

Last post I showed you how to create a card featuring two of the Blooming hearts die, today I am proudly showcasing the A Crafty Cat team creations of Heather, Leanne, Jan and myself - casing Heathers stunning Card...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Blooming Heart thinlit die x Heather Falknau
Elegant Eggplant, Smokey Slate and Wisteria Wonder - a stunning combination

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Blooming Heart thinlit die x Heather Falknau
I love Elegant Eggplant, the blue/grey tone of purple is just purrrfect...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Blooming Heart thinlit die x Heather Falknau
From shades of Purple to Green, this card is in the colours of Garden Green, Wild Wasabi and Crumb cake, the flowers are Soft Sued with Gold Glimmer paper.. Leanne's card was so lovely, I cased the colour combo for a more simple layout...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Blooming Heart thinlit die x Leanne Cahill
Jan created this using two tones of grey on Cherry Cobbler, Smokey Slate and Basic Grey - stunning to say the least!  Using the reverse side of the Embossing Folder Elegant Dots made it look like she had painstakingly paper pierced the background of her beautiful creation...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Blooming Heart thinlit die x Jan Nottingham
And my case of Heather's card in purples - I changed the background as I was playing around to see what adding another colour insert to the background would look like - I like it a lot.

So stay posted, there is yet another way to have fun with this die - a shaker card...

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment