Friday, July 13, 2012

Framelits Dies (Labels Collection), Edgelits Dies & EF (Adorning Accents)

The SU Autumn - Winter Mini catalogue for 2012 is full of wonderful things stamps, tools and accessories / dies for the Big Shot machine.

Tonight's highlight is on Adorning Accents - the name given to the range of Edgelits Dies and the coordinating Textured Impressions Embossing Folders.  Rach who I consider a very dear friend, and I got our creative heads together one evening and came up with this example for me to demonstrate at an upcoming workshop.  I don't know about you, but I really love the design and so followed many more colour and embossing combinations.  I will share only a few with you...
Colours - Blushing Bride and Rich Razzleberry
Stamp set (W119163 / 120003) Cottage Garden

Colours - Blushing Bride and Rich Razzleberry
Stamp set 115898 Upsy Daisy

Colours - Island Indego and Wisteria
Stamp set 115898 Upsy Daisy

Colours - Blushing Bride and Lucky Limeade
Stamp set 121522 Friends Never Fade

Colours - Island Indigo and Pool Party
Stamp set 119163 Cottage Garden

Colours - Pool Party and Island Indigo
Stamp set 119175 Medallion & 121560 Perfect Punches

This is a great workshop to learn how to use wafer thin dies and embossing folders in your Big Shot.  If you are interested in learning more please e-mail me.

Enjoy your craft

3 comments:

  1. ooooh these are nice!!
    Am just about to flick you an email so see you there!
    Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Carol, I have just found your blog and am impressed. You have given me plenty of great ideas with the ornament punch and owl punch too. Your cards are very nice, so keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine, Welcome and I hope this blog continues to inspire you.

      Delete