Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Card 1

It is Christmas time and that means an opportunity to make some cards for dear friends.  I've been surfing the net and combing through the SU Demonstrator website for inspiration.  I found many.

So this is my first of 24 to show you, using the Snow Flurry die (127813) and our beautiful new Embossing Folder Lacy Brocade (127819) Highlighting the stamp set Greetings of the Season (W128030 / C128033) a must for any card maker or scrapbooking person.


The card is made using whisper white and Marina Mist with Real Red Ink and a rhinestone to set it all off.
On this card - same format as above, but I used SU's (124005) silver glimmer paper on the snow flake.  Love it.  I used a (127555) Vintage Faceted Designer Button to set this snow flake off.
This card layout was cased from the SU Demonstrator web site and I must say I've seen it redone in reds, greens and Midnight muse - looks fantastic.  

Happy Christmas card making


No comments:

Post a Comment