We had masks which I printed from HERE
I made lots of tails of all sorts including, Stegosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Wuerhosaurus, and Hesperosaurus. To see how I made these click HERE for the next post.
A BIG thank you to Rose and Tammy for cutting these Tyrannosaurus Rex foot prints, I drew them using the tracks above and the girls cut them out for us.
and Triceratops foot prints - I was amazed how aggressive the tracks were considering the animal was a herbivore and had horns...
and Stegosaurus foot prints - much more friendly for a herbivore LOL
When the feet were on...I placed a square of double sided tape on the underside of the feet so that they could stick to the shoe/foot and not move around the foot.
and the tail and mask where all put together, this is what it looked like...
If I was to do this all again, I would use felt not foam for the feet. Although I had a big square of double sided tape on the underside of the foot so it would adhere to the shoe or foot to stop it swinging around the ankle, there were a number of them that tore. The tails and masks were lots of fun and I can only imagine how much more fun the kids would have had if it were not raining and they had full run of the front yard.
I will give you a description of how I made the tails in a future post HERE, I look forward to your company.